“I know, I know, the last thing I need is a new challschmale. But this one I want to write a story about. I’m really bad at it, but I want to give it a try anyway, because I found this challschmale and it really sparked my imagination for a change.” â€¦Thatâ€™s all I wrote about this challschmale before I was drawn right into playing it, and apparently I never got back to finishing an appropriate introduction. So here we go:
This, at its heart, is a dark story about a man who has lost everything more than once, and is trying to find his way in the world through all the hardships. But, then, what Vampire story isnâ€™t dark, right? I will say there may be triggers in this story, so read at your own risk. I do try to note which chapters have them, though.
Welcome to “Foreshadowed Sunset” – A Vampire Lineage Challschmale
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
Game Information and Links:
- Legacy succession laws:
- Strict Equality: The founder may be of either gender. However, only children of the opposite gender to the founder are eligible to be named heir. This repeats itself for the next generation (the next heir must be a different gender than the previous heir) so that each generation will have betagternating-genders as heirs.
- Strict Traditional : To be eligible to be named heir, a child must be naturally born from their previous-generation parents and be able to trace an unbroken bloodline back to the founder. Adopted children may never be named heir.
- First Born: The oldest, by order of joining the family, eligible living child is named heir.
- Heir MUST be human
- Rule adaptations: My only rule-breaking to start with is the fact that I have it set to “long” aging, which is technically not allowed. But since I’m all about the story this time, not the challschmale, I figured I would at least give long aging a try for a change.
Mods in use:
- (I also use the “assign your sire” mod in the same pack from the last one)
- (I use the version that the perk “command” gives you the ability to have a thrall.
- Then, I use three mods off this page:
- https://lms-mods.com/ vampire powers mod, plasma packs from plasma fruit, and no burning sun in forgotten hollow.
- I also use “more away actions” from littlemssam as well (has some vampire fixes)